On to baby news. I'm 34 weeks pregnant now!!
Time to get my hospital bag ready. I had a check up on Monday and things are still looking good. His heart beat was 147 and he is in the proper position for delivery. My OB felt his head and it felt really low to me. That night I started having some discomfort in my lower back whenever he would move. It wasn't a constant pain, just shooting (very uncomfortable). She said he is measuring properly and may be slightly big but nothing that she is concerned about at this point. I was happy to know that I won't have to be pregnant any longer than necessary. The doctor said that they will try and let a woman with gestational diabetes go into labor on her own but if she doesn't by her due date she will be induced (what a relief).
No comments:
Post a Comment