Monday, January 25, 2010

Are You Gelin'?

I've been meaning to blog about this since Friday but kept forgetting. I decided to take a nice relaxing bath tonight and the bottle of gel on the counter reminded me. Lil Cam Cam is starting to put gel in his hair to be like dad =o) Apparently we are doing this at his mom's too because when we picked him up on Thursday he was complaining about how hard his hair was lol. How frickin' cute is that! Of course he has to have the blue color gel... would you expect anything less? His excitement about the baby coming is getting better as well. Lately he has seemed real concerned that he may not get as much attention from daddy once the baby comes. I found out tonight that Frankie had a talk with him and I've already noticed a difference. We purchased a few gizmo's from Babies R Us and Cam wanted to help open them and he took an interest in the items that are already in the nursery. He also said he can't wait to teach his little brother how to drive his go cart and make fart sounds (go figure... what do boys love most... well at least this one).


Pregnancy changes. Well sleep is getting to be less and less so I should be very prepared for the sleep schedule I will have once the baby arrives. My belly button... ha! It is literally becoming a button now and I'm not excited. I'm starting to develop an outie :( lol. I've also got some Fred Flintstone feet going on right now but I think that is just a side effect of being on my feet for a few hours yesterday and shopping today... I'll be taking it easy the next couple of days until the swelling goes down. Other than that things are about the same. My sugars have been very well controlled. I've only had 3 "high" readings in the last week. I don't think that's bad considering I've checked my sugars 32 times lol. Anywho... below are a couple pix I took... I was bored and playing around with the camera the other day... enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment