Valentine's day was so nice. Frankie and I never make a big deal out of this holiday. We get each other a card, I get flowers and we go to dinner. We have done the romantic get away for the night to a nice hotel but not this year. Because of my diabetes issue Frankie thought it would be best to do dinner at home so that I would have more food to eat rather than trying to find a restaurant. He was right =o) He offered to cook but since he was at work all day I did the cooking. We had parmesan chicken, green beans, carrots, and salad. It was a nice candle light dinner at home, just the two of us.


Yesterday I was also 36 weeks along!

I had an appointment with the OB this morning and everything looks good. Joey's heartbeat was 134 and he's still growing. I found out he's dropped down in my pelvis which I kind of figured because of the discomfort I've been having and the fact that I'm going to the bathroom every 2 hours at night lol. Next week I get to have another ultrasound which Frankie and I are excited about. It'll be nice getting to see what he looks like now =o) I guess that's one of the perks of having gestational diabetes.
No comments:
Post a Comment