My mom left early this morning. We did a lot this past week. We went shopping (of course) and bought some last minute baby things for me to pack in my hospital bag. We also did some shopping for scrap booking stuff. I find that I only scrapbook when I am with her now because it is more fun that way. We both got quite a bit done. I decided to start on the scrapbook that I'm doing for Joey. I have it completed up until the present except for doing a page on his nursery. The rest of the pages will come once he is born. I decided to go ahead and make the templates for some of the pages, that way I'll only have to add photos once he gets here.
I also found out that my dad is supposed to be coming in town next week =o) It will be good to see him because I haven't seen him since late November-early December.
Other than that things around that Hudson home are pretty quiet. Frankie sold his truck which will cover the cost to replace our heating and air unit (thank goodness). Things with the pregnancy are still the same and I can't wait for the baby to get here. I do have to start going back to the Diabetes Center unfortunately. Not because of any problems but apparently my OB practice can drop me if they feel I'm being non-compliant. At least I only have to have 2 appointments with the crazy woman and one appointment postpartum (that's my understanding at least). Tomorrow night is our last baby class. It's amazing how fast the past 6 weeks have gone by. I hope the next 5 are just as fast so that we can have our lil man here with us =o)
No comments:
Post a Comment