Well... I'm now a little over 37 weeks! We had our baby check up this morning and had our third ultrasound. Everything checked out great! Lil Joey is so much bigger than when we last saw him... it was amazing. They estimate his weight to be about 7lbs., his heartbeat was 144, and so far he is on track with his growth. My mom is in town now until he arrives she got to go to the appointment with us. She was so excited to see him on the ultrasound. I'm glad she was able to experience that =o) I had my first experience with false labor last Thursday. All of sudden my back started cramping up for brief moments so I made sure I checked the time. It happened at 8:57, 9:17, 9:37, and 9:53. In my head I was freaking a lil because that's pretty regular (I was having contractions with the back cramps). I decided to lay on my left side and it all went away. Unfortunately I still have the back pain now. I talked to the doctor about it and its just ligament pain. But at least I'll only have to deal with that issue for about 2.5 weeks... right? Below are some of the ultrasound pix. We tried to get some 3D images of his face but were unable to get any real clear shots. His poor lil face is squished up against me so it flattened his nose and made all the pictures distorted. But there are 2 profile pix that show his squished nose and I put one 3D image where you can see his chubby cheeks and half of a smile =o)



Dad was in town for a couple of days last week so it was nice getting to see him. We went out to eat at Kristopher's... our usual hang lol. We went with my aunt/uncle and a family friend. Frankie had a meeting at work so after everyone was done eating, my dad and I just hung our watching the Olympics until Frankie got done. It was nice having the one on one time to just cut up like old times.
I have my last diabetes appointment tomorrow (besides the postpartum visit)... Yay!! I'll be so glad when I don't have to do that anymore. I'll really be excited when I don't have to check my sugars and I can eat what I want. I've already told Frankie we will be going to Chick-Fil-A...getting an 8 pack combo with fries and a SWEET tea lol... I can't wait... I can taste it now =o)
No comments:
Post a Comment