Thursday, February 11, 2010

Comfy is the Way to Go

I have my bag packed and ready for the hospital. At first I packed 2 comfy pair of sweats and shirts to along with them. Last night Frankie and I went to the mall and lets just say I had to repack my stuff lol. We found these pajamas that were extremely cute and soooooo comfortable.



The pink top has half length sleeves and is a hoodie and of course the pants match. I then found another cute top that I plan to wear with my gray sweats. Yes I am aware that it is a tank top but I stay hot all the time so that will not be an issue =o)

Today I went to the diabetes center.... again. Luckily I only have to go there one more time and then my postpartum visit. My next appointment will be with the dietitian... did I mention this is my last appointment? Should I not have met with her for my FIRST appointment? Whatev haha

We graduated from baby class on Tuesday and they gave a cute little certificate. It was nice meeting all the new parents-to-be. At the end of class we all exchanged emails so we can keep each other posted on the arrival of our lil ones and we can hopefully get together in the future. It would be nice to have bunches of babies to play with =o) (yes... I meant to type bunches)

Monday I have my next OB appointment. I will find out if I'm dilated any. I'm kind of hoping I'm not because I really don't want to be placed on bed rest. I guess we'll see though. I'll update after the appointment. 4weeks left!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment