Saturday, February 27, 2010

Getting closer... and definately READY!!

Well as of tomorrow I will be 38 weeks pregnant... and I must say (as excited as I am to have the baby) I'm ready for him to be in my arms rather than my belly =o) It's been fun but these last couple weeks (especially the last week) have been kind of miserable. My back/rib/hip pains are getting more intense and my swelling is getting worse. I try to stay in bed or on the couch for the most part but I don't like sitting still. I'm trying to behave though because we've noticed that the swelling is in my entire leg now, not just my feet. We tried to called the doctor's office just to be safe... the nurse was going to call back with in the hour. Well that was 4:30 PM yesterday and still no word. We have a doctor appointment Tuesday so I'll just talk to him then I guess. I'll post a new belly pic with that update =o)

Thursday night mom and I went to dinner with the nursing girls. It was fun getting together and catching up one more time before the baby comes (although I know we will still be getting together afterwards). They are all convinced that I will go early... one friend Kerri is convinced I will go in the next week =o) I hope so. Her instinct is pretty good... after all, her mother and she were the only ones who predicted I would have a boy. I'm hoping she's right with this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment