Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well it is 2010 and things are going well for the most part. Actually the only rough patch right now is Frankie's grandmother. She is back in the hospital but she is doing well. They discovered she had E. coli so hopefully they will clear that up and she'll be home soon.
New Years was pretty quiet for us this year... in fact Frankie was asleep by 10:30 lol. We didn't want to take the chance going out this year, especially with all the fog.
I had a check up appointment today. It's hard to believe I am 30 weeks pregnant. My countdown is ALMOST in the single digits [weeks that is =o)]. Baby JD is growing on target and his heartbeat was strong at 156. My blood sugars are being controlled with the new diet so it looks like I won't have to take insulin. Thank goodness! I have an appointment with the Diabetes Center tomorrow just to let them look over my sugar results for the past week. After that I should be able to just fax them my scores.
Tomorrow night we have our first baby class. I don't think Frankie is looking forward to it very much but he's a trooper for going. I would rather take the class and discover I didn't need it than wonder what I might have missed. The classes will be every Tuesday for the next 6 weeks for 2 hours every night. After that my week is free until my mom and grandmother get here on Friday for the baby shower. I'm super excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment