It was nice to have so many people attend the shower. We got so many amazing gifts which is wonderful considering my current job status. We got all the necessities and then some. We were able to get the rest of the "necessities" with the giftcards and money we had received. It was a great day! Little Joey is going to have so many wonderful things and that is a great feeling. It's very comforting to know that so many people have pitched in to make this a wonderful and memorable experience for Frankie and I.
I was sitting down after the shower trying to think if there was anything else we needed and there wasn't anything. We have enough diapers to last us a little while. The only thing I have to get is a pump and we will be done! Thanks to everyone who came!
The cake (not sure why it's sideways)
Walker, bassinet, and travel system
Diapers, wipes, bottles, safety/grooming kits, bath accessories
Diaper genies, baths, blankie made by Wendi
Clothes hamper, jumper, and amazing swing (goes from swing, to infant chair to toddler rocking chair)
No comments:
Post a Comment