Sunday, January 17, 2010

32 weeks

I can't believe I am now 8 months pregnant!



Our lil man should be here in about 8 weeks and we are so excited! I've started having some back pain and difficulty getting to sleep but I feel lucky to have made it this far without those symptoms. The heartburn is getting out of control! I feel like I need to sleep sitting straight up in order to prevent it. The only other change I've noticed is that I'm starting to itch from the stretching on my stomach but lotion fixes that =o)


My diet is still irritating but I plan to talk to my OB at my appointment tomorrow. I've tried experimenting with different foods and some of them aren't panning out too well. I have now discovered that I cannot do baked potatoes. It made my sugar shoot through the roof even though I went by the recommended serving size. I can however do chicken nuggets from Chic-Fil-A which is wonderful because those things taste delicious! Hopefully I can make it through these last 8 weeks with no complications.


We were hoping our luck would change for 2010 but it really hasn't. I think we have both become numb to bad news because neither of us have been phased by it. We got our energy bill for December and it was almost double what it normally is. Come to find out we have a leak in our unit. Frankie's cousin came out to take a look at it and said we could try getting a coil but that would be like putting a band aid on a 27 year old unit. So the best thing would be to replace the unit inside and outside. I also noticed something strange about the house. Frankie was picking up leaves so I was outside talking to him. I looked at the house and noticed that the wood was starting to separate on the side of the house. I really hope that doesn't mean that the foundation has shifted :(.


Below are pictures to show my belly growth. This documents from 3 months up through now, at 8 months =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment