These last couple days have been spent with friends & family. My dad came in town on Thursday. That evening we went to dinner with my aunt, uncle, and family friend. It was good to see them. There are always laughs shared throughout the evening and Cam Cam looooovvvveeeessss spending time with Poo Poo (don't worry... that is a nickname for my uncle). We used to all do dinner every Friday night but since my parents moved out of state, we try to do dinner when they are in town.
Our old neighbors, Adam & Tina, came by to visit us yesterday evening. It was nice hanging out and catching up with them. It was just like old times when they used to live down the street. They brought their daughter Emma over too so she and Cam had a blast playing together.
Tonight we went out to dinner with my nursing girls- Kerri, Ashley and Jessica- and Kerri's fiance Jamie. We all bought a Christmas gift and exchanged them over dinner. I love that we have all managed to keep in touch with one another. We do our best to get together once a month for dinner. I love these girls to death! You meet people during the course of your life and never know if the relationship will last. I was worried that when we graduated last December that we would eventually lose contact. We had all grown so close during the semesters that it's hard once you graduate and don't see each other every week. I'm happy to say that so far we have managed to meet up each month; some of us went on a cruise together; some of us went to the beach together; and we do our best to get together for birthdays. It's nice having a group of girl friends close =o)
I'm happy to say that I only have about 3 more gifts to buy and my Christmas shopping will be done! We went to Concord Mills before dinner tonight (WHAT A ZOO!!!) and I was able to finish up a couple people. It will be nice to finish up, hopefully tomorrow, so that I don't have to worry with it anymore =o)
No comments:
Post a Comment