I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It seems like we just found out! Yesterday Cam got to feel JD kick. He jumped a little because he thought it felt weird. I'm glad he was able to experience that because we found out he never got to feel Riley (his lil brother at his mom's) kick. I have a doctor's appointment in the morning. I'm getting my sugar test done as well as my Rhogam shot. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I pass the test because I DO NOT want to come back and do the test again. Tomorrow I will have to sit for an hour, and if I don't pass I will have to come back and sit for 3 hours.
Tomorrow is also the day that my mom should be here. The Winter Storm of '09 prevented her from being able to travel today so we are shooting for tomorrow. Unfortunately my dad will be unable to join us this Christmas as he will be spending time with his mother. It's more important that he be with her so that she doesn't have to spend the holidays alone.
I'll be sure to post an update after my appointment. Everyone keep your fingers crossed =o)
No comments:
Post a Comment