Friday, November 13, 2009

Up......Down...... Up...... Down.....

We have been working this week to clean out all of the junk that has accumulated in our guest room a.k.a. nursery. As posted earlier, I gathered 3 trashbags full of clothes out of my closet. We added another 8 bags of stuff (stuffed animals, books, office supplies, toys, etc.)We also disassembled our old junky computer desk. The other pieces of furniture should be cleared out of here by Sunday.





Tonight I came home from work and put the first coat of paint up. It was a little shocking to see at first but I know it will look good once the second coat goes on.





Right now it looks a little neony (if that's even a word haha). It seems to glow a little bit but I think that is because of the old green color that used to be on the walls. I know the color matches because we took the dust ruffle with us when we picked out the paint to make sure it matched. I plan to have all of the painting done by the end of the weekend so I will post the updates when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment