Well I guess it's technically Thanksgiving based on the time so.... Happy Thanksgiving!! We have a busy few days ahead of us. We will be spending the afternoon with Frankie's family and then we will be heading up to West Virginia. We will be spending the night with my parents and then going to my grandmothers so that she does not have to be alone on Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone but not looking forward to the driving. Can you imagine how bad traffic is going to be on Sunday?!?!? I don't even want to think about it =o) Since we are traveling, I decided to make a Thanksgiving cake, especially for my dad. I put a lot of work into it so I really hope he likes it.
On a side note, I forgot to mention some things in my last post. I am now 24 weeks pregnant and had the joy of experiencing my 2nd charlie horse this morning (I've been told they can occur frequently during this time.) Let me tell you, those are not fun to wake up to.
I had a doctor's appointment last Friday and everything checked out great. Baby Joey's heart sounded good and he is growing like a weed. I did find out that I have started having Braxton Hicks contractions. I just assumed it was the baby stretching because it was not painful, just uncomfortable. But to my surprise the doctor said that they should not be painful. I guess you learn something new everyday. At my next appointment I will be doing my sugar test which means I get to look forward to sitting in the office for atleast an hour. Keeping my fingers crossed that mom will be in town by then so she can keep me company. I know Frankie would go with me but we will have Cam by then for Christmas break so I'm not going to bore them with that. If all else fails, I'll take a book to read. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and I hope you all eat way too much food because I know I will =o).
No comments:
Post a Comment