For starters, I am currently half way through my pregnancy and have recently returned to work. My pregnancy so far has been great! ::knock on wood:: My only complaint for now is the daily heartburn but I will take that over morning sickness. As our little boy grows, I am feeling him move more and more everyday. His little kicks are now strong enough that Frankie has been able to feel him move as well. The first time Frankie felt it his face lit up!
To those of you that do not know, our little boy's name will be....
To those of you that do not know, our little boy's name will be....
Joseph Douglas
The recent passing of my grandfather persuaded us to reconsider names we had been throwing around. We both love this name. Joseph is for Frankie's family (his grandfather, his fatherand Frankie himself). Douglas is for my family (my grandfather and father). We plan to call our little one Joey and J.D. We are super excited about his arrival!


No comments:
Post a Comment