Friday, May 18, 2012

Countdown to Skye's Arrival

Today I'm 35 weeks pregnant and had an appointment this morning. Apparently I'm already 1.5 centimeters and 50% effaced. That's a little scary considering with Joey I didn't dilate until 38 weeks and then he was born at 39. Guess I need to get my bag packed and do my belly cast soon if I want one. I'm supposed to be induced in June 18th but it sounds like miss Skye is going to determine her own birthday.
Today I became the proud owner of a mini van. I never thought that would happen at 28 years old. But when you've got 3 youngins, you gotta do whatcha gotta do.
The only other news is being on day shift now. I really enjoy seeing my family every night. Not to mention my days off feel so much longer and more productive. I'm gonna miss the extra income and my coworkers but overall the change will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment