Friday, June 8, 2012

Birthday... With a lil Blues

Yes... today is my birthday... I'm 29. I've decided I won't acknowledge anymore birthdays from this day forward because I don't want to put "3" in front of my age.

Had a Dr. appointment today and not a whole lot has changed since last week. I'm currently 2.5-3cm and still 60% effaced. I was really hoping to be further along than that. I didn't realize how "fortunate" I was to not work my first or third trimester with Joey. I'm so miserable at this point that the thought of going back to work in the morning is depressing. If I had the PTO time I would definitely be taking off this last week prior to my scheduled induction on the 18th.

A few weeks ago we had Cameron's 12th birthday party. He wanted a pool party so that's what we did. It didn't seem to phase him or his friends that the pool was radioactive green. Yuck. I just couldn't force myself to get in there but the kids had a good time so I guess that's all that matters.

Joey is currently a lil monsta!! Nothing makes the child happy. One minute he will be this sweet loving child and the next he is screaming at the top of his lungs. He'll ask for his bottle and then when you give it to him he says he doesn't want it. That phrase occurs with just about anything he asks for, anything you hand him, or anything you try to feed him gets the "I don't like it". It's very frustrating. Hopefully this phase will pass quickly!

Not much else is happening right now. We're just sitting back, waiting for this little girl to finally arrive. Below are my monthly belly pics. Enjoy!

~*~3 months~*~

~*~4 months~*~

~*~5 months~*~

~*~6 months~*~

~*~7 months~*~

~*~8 months~*~

~*~8.5 months~*~

~*~9 months~*~
~*~9.5 months~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment