Looking back on the laughs is what helps get you through times like this. My memories of Pooh Pooh include- Barnard Bashes, the spray on hair running in his eyes, pee wee herman dance/laugh, weekly trips to Kristophers and the grilled cheese incident and sugar packets, being at my softball games but chanting football cheers (ie: push em back push em back waaaaaay back), the ride home in the camero when the "clutch" messed up, getting in the river when the water was up and he was holding richard and I b/c of the current and told us the water might get warm for a few seconds, the infamous cat call rrrreeeeaaaarrrr, always saying "what" while trying to look so innocent, the chuck taylors with budweiser shorts and fishing hat at camp, JD!, beer chime mugs, "clogging", hearing the story about roasting a large "marshmellow", James Taylor concerts, and so many other stories that brought a smile to our faces and will continue to do for years to come.
I love you and miss you dearly uncle Dick. But I know you are in a better place watching over and protecting all of us!





No comments:
Post a Comment