I love this time of year! Time to get out the Halloween decor and decorate the house... I'm already a day late lol. We finally decided on a costume for Joey. He got scrubs for his birthday and they finally fit so he's gonna be a doctor. Sorta fitting since right now he can kinda be a little Jekyll and Hyde ;).
We've got a busy weekend coming up. I have created a bucket list for myself and I will be able to cross two more things off of my list. We are going to walk in the Susan G. Komen race for the cure and then after that I will be getting a tattoo. Ahhhh! My first one and it will be on my foot... what was I thinking. Then that night we are going to Scarowinds with a group of friends which should be a lot of fun. We don't have many moments these days where we go out without the kiddos so this will be nice.
Below are Skylars 3 month pics. She did amazing this time! I'll also post my bucket list in case anyone thinks they can help me cross them off ;)
~*~Miss Skylar~*~
~*~My Bucket List~*~







No comments:
Post a Comment