Thursday, September 20, 2012

They Grow Up So Fast

There hasn't been a whole lot going on here lately. I did manage to work my schedule out so that I could take the kids to the beach with my mom and we had a great time. Joey had a blast playing in the sand as usual and Skylar did great! We managed to spend a couple days on the beach and go the pool a couple of times :) I can't believe miss Skylar is already 3 months old. Time goes by so fast now. Joey's going to be 3 soon and Cameron is in middle school. Wow! He was 3 years old when Frankie and I started dating. Now I really feel old ;) Lately we've just been working and spending time at the house. We went to the greek festival last weekend with some friends and had fun eating and listening to the music. Halloween is coming up soon and Skye is going to be Tinkerbell. It's so fun buying little girl costumes. We still haven't found anything for Joey. He's so picky, we have to find something that doesn't go on his head. Last year he was a vampire and we had to bribe him with doughnuts just to get the cape and necklace on him lol. I'm sure we'll find something soon. Below are a couple pics from the beach and of the kids. Enjoy! ~*~Beach~*~
~*~Kids~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment