I can't believe my little man is 2!! Where did the time go? Mom and I spent Friday the weekend cleaning the house and decorating signs for his party. His birthday was on Friday but we had his party yesterday. The party turned out nice. The weather was beautiful so we were outside most of the time. Since Joey is into trains so much right now, we rented a train for his party. His reaction to the train showing up was priceless! The guy drove down the road ringing his bells to surprise the kids and it worked. It was worth every penny seeing Joey's reaction. And I must say that our friends and family spoiled him rotten.
As far as baby updates there's not much new to report. I'm still getting bigger and bigger and we still have a healthy baby girl on the way. We finished the majority of her nursery. The last thing to do is hang the decorations on the wall and we will be done. I have my next appoinment in a couple of weeks and I'll redo my glucose test then. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I pass it.
Here's some pics from the party =o)

No comments:
Post a Comment