Thursday, February 9, 2012
So Far So Good
Well, so far things are still going good with the pregnancy (knock on wood). No swelling or carpel tunnel this time around so far. I'm having a lot of congestion this time which is starting to turn into an earache, but other than that things are great!
We have decided on a name for our little girl (will mention at a later time... to those who don't know yet). We've also started painting! I bought the bedding the weekend after I found out we were having a girl. So far we have one coat of paint on the pink walls. Just have to do one more coat and then we can do the green accent wall.
We've been busy planning lately. We've got Joey's 2nd birthday coming up next month so we're planning his party for the 11th. He is in love with trains or "too too's" as he calls them, so his theme will be Thomas. I think he's really going to like it. Speaking of Joey turning 2... when do the terrible 2's end?!?! Lol. My goodness. One minute he is happy as can be and the next thing you know he's screaming and nothing makes him happy. He'll ask for a drink, you make him one and then he sceams no and gets in the floor to have a tantrum. Comical at times and quite frustrating at others =o). I definitely won't miss this phase lol.
We've also begun making plans for the baby shower or sprinkle as we're calling it (since we have all the major stuff we just need the basics). A little early I know but I like to get things set in stone early... so does my mom... I think that's why we get along so well lol... we think a like. We ordered the decor and have thought of ideas of what to have for food. I think this time it's going to be more of a celebration/cook out style rather than an actual shower. We're having guys this time. Who knows... we may throw in a few games... especially if we can get the guys involved because that would provide a few laughs =o)
I've got my next Dr. appointment on Feb. 13th so I'll post sometime after that with an update. Below I've got my belly pics so far and decided to post the ultrasound pictures because I realized not everyone has facebook! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment