Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Year... New Commitment

Hahaha... well if you've read my last post I didn't keep my word. It's been almost a year since my last blog!! Pitiful!! That is my new commitment... to find time to do atleast one blog a month. I guess the important thing to do for this initial blog is an update for the past 11 MONTHS!!!!

For starters, our lil man is almost 2 years old now. Where did the time go? He started walking in May '11 and he's been running ever since. His vocabulary has grown tremendously and it's just a joy to watch him everyday. He is so smart. It amazes us how quick he learns new things and he's always trying to figure out how things work. Must get that from his daddy =o) Right now he's in the terrible 2 phase and has been for several months. He tries to be so independent and of course his favorite word is 'no'. Overall he stays pretty happy though and we couldn't ask for anything more.




We have also moved! We moved into our new home in April '11 and we love it. We have so much more space (land) and much more room within the home. We also have a pool which was an added perk =o) and a mother in law suite so my parents have their own place to stay when they come visit. So far everyone we have met has been super nice and we have neighbors with a son the same age as Cameron which is great for him. He used to get so bored with no one to play with.




Speaking of Cam... he's been doing great in school from what we've been told. He has made the honor roll this whole year. He's getting ready to start at a new school though since his mom moved so hopefully that won't get him off track. We still haven't been able to get him to pick up a baseball again yet but maybe one day we'll get him back on the field. For now he's happy playing with friends, riding his go cart, playing games, and being a big brother =o)




Frankie is still with Ace's Automotive (going on 2 yrs almost) and I finally found a job in Charlotte!! I started working at Presyterian the same month we moved. Needless to say, April '11 was full of many changes. I'm still on the night shift and I work with a great group of people.

I guess the biggest news we have thus far is our second pregnancy =o) Our little GIRL will be here in June and we are so excited. I've always dreamed of having 2 children, one of each and God answered my prayers. So far she is looking great on the ultrasound and mommy is doing good as well. Thank God we've got plenty of time before she arrives because we haven't been able to agree on a name yet... we do know her last name with be Hudson lol




I guess that's all the highlights so far. I'll write again next month... hopefully ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment