So I missed last month... half the time I don't know where I am... so sleep deprived. Christmas was great. We went to Charleston and celebrated with my parents and grandparents. We then had our Christmas here. Santa was great to Joey (it's amazing what hand me downs and some TLC can do to some old stuff). We rang in the new year with some good friends. We had a great time hanging out at the house with some drinks and maracas ;) Since then it's just been work work work.
Joey is getting so big. He communicates more and more everyday. Its hard to believe he will be 3 in a couple of months. We are so excited for his carnival birthday... well I am at least lol.
Skylar is on the move! She started trying to crawl right before Christmas but no she has it down and she is hard to keep up with. She has started pulling up now to so it's time to lower her crib mattress. Every morning when she wakes up, I walk into her room to see her standing up grinning ear to ear. She has also started saying Dada. She gets very upset when Frankie leaves the room and starts yelling Dadadadadadada.
Cameron is growing like a weed to. He's surpassed me but I keep telling him I'm still older. It's hard to believe he's going to be a teenager this year!!! Time flies.
~*~ 6 month pic~*~
~*~Seeing his swingset~*~
~*~ Swinging~*~
~*~New Bike~*~
,br.,br.
~*~7 Month Pix~*~





No comments:
Post a Comment