I got a job!!! YAY!! I started working in Gaffney back in June on a Med-Surg/Pediatric unit doing 3rd shift. I really like it there and I have met some amazing people along the way. I have to drive an hour (one way) to work which gets to be a bit much but I love my job. The one draw back is not seeing my husband and baby as much as I would like. I usually work 3 nights in a row which means I will see them the morning of my first night when Frankie leaves for work... then I won't see them again for 3.5 days until Frankie gets home from work after I've completed my last night.
Frankie is still working at Ace's and he really likes it there. He and the guys in the shop get along great which keeps him happy. He rarely comes home upset from work... which was an everyday thing with Pep Boys.
Cam started new school this year but he really seems to like it. We haven't heard any complaints with kids picking on him like we have the past couple years. It's a nice change =o)
Now for the major update... Joey lol. He is 8 months old now!!!! Hard to believe. He is growing up so fast. He is now sleeping through the night, rolling over, sitting up, eating baby food, and feeding himself his bottles. Foods he likes include: carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes, squash, peas, apples, applesauce, bananas, peaches, & apples w/raspberries. He has yet to crawl =o\ I think he may be like me. I've been told I didn't crawl. I rolled... and then began pulling myself up on objects which led to walking. Joey rolls over great and is real good about sliding around the hardwood floors on his butt... guess he's not too worried about crawling right now. His first word was mama =oD Not sure how happy daddy was about that considering daddy sees him more than I do. Now it sounds like he's started to say bye bye. It's amazing to watch him change everyday. I can't believe he will be having a birthday is less than 4 months now. Time flies.
Other than being parents we live at home lol. We spend time with our friends occassionally (not as much as we'd like) but we do our best. We spend weekends with Harkey and Steph on a regular basis and occassionally hang out with Shane, our old neighbors, the Vargos (miss you guys) and the nursing girls. We recently went to Kerri's wedding and it was nice to have all the nursing girls back together again. It has been a while since we've all been together like that.
Hope to post more often now... can't make any promises though... I can promise to provide updates tho lol... Below are some pix to catch up with!
~*~ From June~*~
~*~ From July~*~
~*~ From August~*~
~*~ From September~*~
~*~ First Halloween~*~
~*~ Kerri and Jamie's Wedding ~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment