Joey had his 2 month well visit last week and he is doing well. He is now a whopping 11 lbs 6.5oz. and 23.75 inches. He's gonna be a tall one. Not sure where he got the height... must be a Barnard thing because my cousin Rich is a tall one =o)
He has started sleeping in his crib which is wonderful! The first night was scary for me because I'm used to being able to roll over to check on him. It's nice having a monitor to calm the nerves. And Joey now LOVES diaper changes lol... what a difference from a month ago when he would scream his head off. He gives the biggest grins during the diaper changes now. I've noticed he also giggles a little whenever he poots with his diaper off lol. Must feel different or something. The best thing is he takes a binky now!!!! Yay!!! My fingers were literally getting blisters on them so I'm so glad. My mom and I went to a jewelry party at a friends house and her son and one other little boy were sucking on soothie pacies (the ones they give you at the hospital... we didn't get any). I decided to go to Walmart and buy some... Joey took to them right away.
Things around the house have been about the same. Frankie worked all week to get our new bathtub in and get the sheet rock done. It looks great! Now it's my turn to work. I have to mud the walls and start painting. I can't wait to see the finished product. The project took longer than expected b/c of the way the piping was done when the house was built. Frankie had to re-route most of it in order to get the new tub in. He refuses to take on another project like this in the future lol.
Below are some of Joey's 2month pictures and some of him with his new friends =o) These are some girls I met during our child birth class and we all had boys. We are hoping to keep in touch so that our kids can grow up and play together =o) The top picture is Thavy/Braylon Lori/Jared and me/Joey. The next one is me/Joey Nina/Leo and Lori/Jared.




No comments:
Post a Comment