Joey ended up developing thrush (which we noticed last Thursday) but that is clearing up with the help of his antibiotic. He also lost him umbilical cord stump today. I know it's not supposed to be painful but I think it is. Anytime he would bump it within the last 24hrs. he would scream so it's a relief that it is off now.
Joey also had his first bath at home on Saturday. He loved it =o) I think the warm water and stimulation was a plus for him. He didn't fuss one bit. Other than that he has been enjoying time in his vibrating chair and on his play mat.
Nana left today but she plans to come back soon. Even though she didn't help out much with baby care, it was extremely helpful having her here to help with the household chores and dinner. It also helped having some extra moral support. I was able to catch on some sleep too while she watched Joey if Frankie was out of the house.

No comments:
Post a Comment